- A Youtube clip from the tour just ended.
- The band living quietly and comfortably in Steve Swallow's tune up till 2:18.
- Then Mike Walker builds a solo gently but inexorably from the simplest beginnings up to 4:29.
- Then Gwilym Simcock takes it higher and higher towards 7:24.
- Then a minute of crisp attack from Adam Nussbaum ...
- Approaching 8:26 when Steve Swallow's tune gets to open up. On the freeway, foot to the floor.
But who needs a Mercedes? Have a LEAD-SHEET courtesy of Steve Swallow's website and - er, in theory anyway - you can try this at home.